Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?||Jonah Bank of Wyoming|
What we do
|How does Jonah Bank of Wyoming protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access|
and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law.
These measures include computer safeguards and secured files
|How does Jonah Bank of Wyoming collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you: |
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your debit card or credit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only: |
State laws and individual companies may give you additional
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes
information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
rights to limit sharing.
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. |
- Jonah Bank of Wyoming has no affiliates
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. |
- Jonah Bank of Wyoming does not share with nonaffiliates so
they can market to you.
|Joint marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies|
that together market financial products or services to you.
- Jonah Bank of Wyoming does not share information with nonaffiliates.